The Konjac Natural Fibre Face Cleansing Heart Sponge With Natural French Pink Clay Give your skin some love with our cute heart shaped KUU Konjac pink heart sponge, with added Pink French clay. One of our brand new sponges you’re sure to love, give as a beautiful gift, or just for yourself! In our new Eco packaging the sponge will look as good as it feels on the skin. The Pink clay infused sponge will treat and delicately caress tired or devitalized skin. Perfect after sun exposure or after any temperature extremes (eg. In and out of Air Conditioned areas)
- Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water, and gently cleanse the skin.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder, and go further.
Pink clay, or rose clay, is a mixture of red and white clay. Naturally mineral rich in iron oxide and silica, French Pink Clay is renowned for its cell renewal, skin rejuvenation and improving elasticity. It is very good for mature skin, bust firming, broken capillaries, and puffy dark circles under the eyes. Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.
- After use, always rinse your sponge well, and allow to dry in an airy place between uses. Please be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands (or in a towel). Alternatively your sponge is happy to be aired on a towel hook or from a window hook.
- When dried it will shrink and harden, this is perfectly natural. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired and/or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. The better care you take of your Konjac Sponge, the longer it will last.
- Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.