- Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root
- In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- Normal to oily or combination skin prone to outbursts of spots
- Extra soft: Ideal for those with skin disorders such as eczema
- This is the KUU Konjac Sponge with added French Green Clay.
- The beauty of the sponge is its simplicity. It is naturally alkaline to balance the acidity of the skins impurities and oils.
- The French Green clay has an incredible power of absorption, is rich in minerals and fine essential oils which exfoliates, cleanses, smoothes and softens the skin, restoring vitality and glow whilst drawing oil, grease from the skin.
- Contains micro-molecules that gently cleanse the pores and effectively removes impurities and toxins and stimulates blood flow.
- Revitalising the complexion and tightening pores.
- The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
- Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
- The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.