- Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
- In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe - Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Perfect for children with sensitive skin or eczema
- No nasty chemicals or toxins for delicate porous baby skin. Gently cleans without damage.
- This is the KUU Konjac Baby Sponge.
- Ideal for every new baby and child.
- pH balanced, means it is ideal on delicate baby skin. A new baby has still hasn't all the protection he or she needs yet, and a baby’s skin can absorb 5 times more chemicals and pollutants than ours, as adults.
- As the sponge can hold up to 10 times its weight in water, bath time is easy. By filling the sponge and gently squeezing over baby’s hair will make for a gentle and delicate hair shampoo.
- If you do choose to still use baby soap/shampoo, then please note, you will need to use far less
- again much better for baby’s delicate skin, and better for the environment.
- In fact, the sponge was originally created for babies! Then we discovered how great the Konjac sponge is for us adults!
- The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual.
- Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
- Approx 10cm x 6cm.
- The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.