Mocchi Skin Facial Foam Cleanser (Moist//White)
Rich facial cleanser completely cleans out pores with springy foam absorption while containing ample beauty ingredients, much like a beauty serum.
Suitable for all skin types (oily/acne-prone/dry).
1 push is all that is needed for perfect, long-lasting & stretchy foam. Dye free & fragrance-free
Honey - Rich vitamins, strong moisturizing effect
Cuccia Clay from Okinawa - contains minerals and absorbs dirt
Baobab Oil - Incredibly rich moisturizer
Argan Oil - Superb skin rejuvenation and moisturization
Enzyme - Breaks down proteins containing old stratum corneum, excess sebum and dirt.
Hyaluronic Acid - Makes the skin supple and retain moisture.
How to Use:
1. Shake the can well before use
2. Dispense the product onto your palm (around the size of a ping pong ball)
3. Push the foam onto your face and massage in a gentle circular motion.
4. Wash off with warm water.
*It's a very adhesive foam so there is no need to rub your face
• If the product causes any reactions such as redness, inflammation, itchiness, irritation, or discoloration, please stop using and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
• Avoid applying the product on skin with cuts, inflammation, or other skin conditions
• Avoid getting the product into eyes. If it did, immediately rinse with warm water without rubbing.
• On a cold day, if it does not foam well, allow the product to return to a normal room temperature before using it again.
• After shaking the product, dispense the foam with the product being upright.
• Keep the product away from direct sunlight and high temperature.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid dispensing the foam sideways or upside down. As this will only dispense the gas and you will not be able to use up the product completely.
• When disposing of the product, push down on the button until the hissing sound stops. After that continue to dispose the can as directed by your municipal authority.
Avoid fire, source of heat, and high temperature
This is a flammable product containing high-pressure gas. Due to its potentially dangerous nature, please follow the instructions below:
1. do not use near naked flames or fires.
2. do not use large quantities of this product inside a room where fire is being used.
3. if subjected to high temperatures, an explosion may occur; do not store in direct sunlight or near sources of heat, where the temperature will exceed 40℃.
4. do not throw into fire
5. empty the product before disposal.
High Pressure Gas: LPG/Carbon Dioxide Gas
Product Volume: 150g