What it is:
An eyeliner application tool that inspires creativity and elevates your liner looks.
What it does:
This triple-edged eyeliner tool provides a straight edge that will stay in place when gently pressed against the skin. Encased in a compact with a five-times magnifying mirror and a suction cup, it’s perfect for achieving symmetrically lined eyes. The three sides are designed to help create different angles and liner shapes. Use it with any eyeliner pencil, pen, gel cream, liquid, or powder formulas.
- Attach the compact to a hard surface using the suction cup and place at eye level.
- Use the mirror with the five-time magnifier for an eagle eye view to better apply your eyeliner.
- Rub liner.designer in between your hands for 10-15 seconds to warm up the eyeliner tool.
- Place the pointed corner of liner.designer on the outside edge of your eye when applying eyeliner using a sharp pencil or liquid eyeliner to create a design of your choice (the slightly tacky coating allows for the tool to adhere to the face to help keep it in place).
- For a more dramatic cat eye, use the long, straight side to draw out and elongate a curved, long wing.
- For a subtle cat eye, use the shorter, curved side to create a straighter wing
- Use liner.designer to line the bottom of the eyes by using the larger, curved side applying liner to the bottom inner and outer corners in a smooth, clean line.