- In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge - Free from colours, additives and preservatives - Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells - Great for Acne Prone and Problematic skin types
- This is the KUU Konjac Sponge with added Bamboo Charcoal.
- Perfect for those with oily skin prone to acne and outbreaks. The Bamboo Charcoal sponge contains activated carbon & various minerals that enhance absorpsion of excess oil and dirt.
- Bamboo Charcoal is also a natural anti- oxidant and so will help fight hard-to-reach, acne causing bacteria, revitalising the complexion and tightening pores.
-The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
- Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep. The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.