The Konjac Natural Fibre 6 Wave Body Sponge Ideal for all the family, our 100% Pure Konjac 6 Wave Sponge sheds dead skin cells to gently exfoliate the body and give an all over cleanse. Regular use can help reduce blemishes, ingrown hairs and keep skin smooth and helps to reduce Eczema. Ergonomically designed with 6 waves, our 100% Pure Konjac Bath Sponge is approximately 13.5 cm wide, perfect for use in the shower or bath. ‘Just add water’ for ‘Natures Secret to Healthy Skin’.
- 100% Pure Konjac.
- Made from Konjac plants grown on the volcanic plains of the UNESCO protected Jeju Island in South Korea, our pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable, this naturally moisture rich plant fibre is alkaline to balance the acidity of skin oils and impurities.
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water, and gently cleanse the skin. It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder, and go further.
- After use, always rinse your sponge well, and allow to dry in an airy place between uses. Please be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands (or in a towel). Alternatively your sponge is happy to be aired on a towel hook or from a window hook.
- When dried it will shrink and harden, this is perfectly natural. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired and/or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. The better care you take of your Konjac Sponge, the longer it will last.
- Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.