• Contains beauty serum
• Acts as a moisturiser too
• Serve the purpose of a makeup base / foundation
• Sunblock SPF30 PA+++
• Leaves your skin looking luminous with a natural glow
The goodness and effectiveness of K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream:
• Gentle to your skin. Easily removable with regular facial cleanser. This formula doesn’t allow the oil-based ingredients to come in direct contact with your skin, thus minimizing the stress to your skin. It can be easily removed with your regular facial cleanser.
• Addictive free formula that does not add on burden to your skin. Free from paraben, mineral oil, fragrance, and organic dye free, so there is nothing to worry about.
• Beauty essence formula that penetrates into your skin to keep it hydrated. The beauty essence has a low molecular weight, making it easy to penetrate into your skin. It keeps your skin hydrated deep from within. Beauty ingredients: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and Trisodium Ascorbyl Palmitate Phosphate.
• Pearl formula that keeps your skin glowing with luminosity. The combination of the hydrating formula and fine pearl powder covers all imperfections, leaving the skin looking luminous. Pearl ingredient: hydrolyzed conchiolin protein (pearl)
Expiry date: 11/2017
K-Palette is a highly popular Japanese makeup brand best known for its long-lasting and award-winning range of “1 Day Tattoo” eye cosmetics. Its 24h Real Lasting Eyeliner is one of Japan’s best-selling liquid eyeliners with patented micro-fiber brush and waterproof polymer molecule for quick-dry and non-smudge eye makeup.
K-Palette was launched in Singapore in 2007 and has received numerous prestigious awards for its products annually. K-Palette has since grown its brand name to be synonymous with high performance liquid eyeliner in the mass market. With its growing success, K-Palette has also subsequently expanded its product range over these few years to cater to an ever diversifying audience.